Tuesday, February 20, 2024

RootsTech 2024

 RootsTech 2024


You can choose how to attend - In Person or Online.  If you are not able to attend in-person in Salt Lake City, RootsTech is still being offered as a full virtual conference experience.  

I have been attending RootsTech since it's inception.  After 30+ years of working on my family history, I still learn something new and helpful every time I attend RootsTech.  There are over 200 classes taught by industry experts.  The list of presenters teaching classes includes top family history experts from around the world covering topics related to genealogy and DNA.  

The in-person experience is fun😃 and informative🧐.  I love the connections to other attendees and to industry experts.  The large Expo Hall is my favorite place to visit during RootsTech, with all of my favorite genealogy vendors: Ancestry, MyHeritage, FamilySearch, FamilyTreeDNA, GEDmatch, AmericanAncestors, and many more.   

Keynote speakers are always inspiring.  This year is no exception with Kristin Chenoweth, Lynne M Jackson, Henry Cho, Nancy Borowick, Katie James, and more.

In Person registration is $109 and Online registration is FREE. 
Click Here to Register In-Person 
Click Here to Register Online

RootsTech 2024  


No comments: