Friday, December 22, 2023

My Christmas Wishes

My Christmas Wishes

I have a Christmas wish list to give to Santa -- It's a Family History Wish List.  I've been a good girl so hopefully Santa can deliver.🎅🎄
  • DNA🧬 from my 8 great-grandparents - I'd would even be thrilled with DNA from my four grandparents!
  • Maiden names for three of my 3rd great-grandmothers: Martha Ann, Jane, Rebecca.
  • Restoration of  records of the burnt Limestone County, Texas courthouse.
  • Marriage records for James Wilson and wife Martha, William Baldwin and wife Jane, Michael Box and wife Mary Fulcher, and Samuel Medlin and wife Rebecca.
  • Restoration of the destroyed 1890 Federal Census


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your Christmas wishes fullfilled!! Since we share ancestors, it would also be the answer to some of my genealogy wishes. And especially since you share everything you find with others.