Tuesday, April 14, 2020

My Favorite Cowboy Colorized

 In 2008, I posted a story about my Grandpa Jess Baldwin.  The original post included photos of Grandpa with some of his horses.  Recently I have been having fun colorizing old black and white photos with MyHeritage In Color and I thought some of the family would like to see the colorized versions of Grandpa's photos from the 2008 post.
This first photo comparison shows the comparison between the old black/white photo and the colorized version.  I like the colorized version much better.  The little white emblem in the bottom left corner indicates that the photo has been colorized. 

To see the original black and white photos, click here.

Grandpa and Joker
Colorized Comparison

Grandpa and Angel

Grandpa and Amber
Grandpa bought the above horse (name unknown) and saddle when he lived in California.
In this last photo comparison, you can see that the colorizing tool is not always perfect and made his hand the same color as his jeans, but everything else seems good.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love cowboys, I’ve always wanted to go back in time and be one. I loved playing with my grandmas cowboy legos. -MM